Monday, July 9, 2007

whining

I repeat, please, PLEASE, stop butchering the english language on wangleehom.com's message board!!! I keep getting "tricked" into reading the english messages, and then going "wtf did i just read?", re-read it thinking i zoned out whilst reading it, then realizing that i just wasted yet another minute of my life. GRRRRRR!!!! seriously, why do they CHOOSE to embarass themselves, and their country??! I think it's an utter disgrace to the English faculty in China. (do you see me writing chinese on there?! NOOOO! and my chinese is a crapload better than their english! no. not A crapload. but MANY craploads!! grrrr...)

i spent the past 3 days working on thesis revisions. 3 DAYS. that's like, 40 freaking hrs-ish.
but i'm finally done, for the most part. just gonna read it over tomorrow, and make the minor edits, then write that response back to my PI. then i'll hopefully be done.

wednesday = surgery, and harry potter.
thursday = fake bday.
friday = annie's place! bye bye toronto and smog and pollution! helllllo clean lake water! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment