Monday, August 20, 2007

environmental "action"

just to rant: Why do chinese fans make such a big deal out of every single "nice" thing they do?? A few of the volunteer - they decide to put together a flyer advertising this and send it to Leehom. A few of them clean up a tiny little area - they decide to write up an essay and send it to Leehom. A few of them vow to clean up the environment by *gasp* recycling, changing lightbulbs, and not littering - they have a huge campaign do sell themselves, and in doing so, generating more garbage (the huuuuuge ass banners everyone signed).

I volunteer. I don't make flyers. I don't tell the world (blog doesn't count since u know me anyway).

I've cleaned up little areas. I don't write essays on it, nor do i send it to anyone.

I recycle. We've changed most, if not all, of the lightbulbs at home. I try not to litter.

and I've been doing this for the past what? almost my entire life? .... Maybe i should throw myself a big party and pat myself on the back for a job well done for doing all of this. You know what? maybe the HSH party should be us patting ourselves on the back for doing all of this. cuz i know most if not all of you guys do it too.

watch those chinese fans leave the premise, and buy cups of coffee in styrofoam cups, and throw them out on the grass. then, watch them go home, turn on all of lights, flush all of the toilets for 2mls of urine, then leave the house to go "volunteer" in a Leehom fanclub.

I hope they put their actions where their mouths are. if they turn out to be hypocrites, then they just plain suck. i wouldn't put it past them.... 9 out of 10 girls in China [that i've met] are as fake as Pamela Anderson's former boobs. and they want those boobs.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you!!! :) You're hilarious!

    -smeLLy

    ReplyDelete