after many months of wondering what "locum" (wrt physicians) means and forgetting to wiki it, i now finally remembered to wiki it, and now finally know. yeepee. big achievement.
BW and I are going to Georgina the first week after school ends! ... ok, so not much time to relax, but whatever!!! it sounds really really fun!!! I hope we get to do some medical stuff while we're there (which is the intent of this "rural week"), but i think there's gonna be lotsa non-med-related events!!! I asked the dude if i should bring DEET and he said it was a good idea.... not looking forward to the blackflies, but at least it won't be full out camping!!! I'm so NOT the camping kinda girl. I smoosh bugs [that won't bite me and are small enough to smoosh]. and i hate the threat of bears and other wildlife. from afar, they're pretty. that's it. i have no appreciation for nature when it's up-close-and-personal. ... anyway, we get to stay in a "resort" (which sounds really nice, but when u go to their website, it ain't that nice looking). but whatever, it's on Lake Simcoe, and from what i've seen at AL's place, it's niiiice!! i hope the water will be warm enough to go swimming in! (i highly doubt it tho...)
Need to buy the following before that week:
- bathing suit
- bikini top (and maybe bottom? ... assuming i can lose 15lbs without really trying by then... HA!)
- face sunscreen (any recommendations??? i need smt that's not gonna leave my face shiny, and that won't clog pores. also, it'd be nice if it were sweat proof [volleyball] and SPF30 or higher. i don't care how much it is.)
- DEET!!!!
(and any other doctor-y stuff they might ask us to bring)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment