Sunday, April 20, 2008

pissed off

Seriously, why the fuck have a cell phone if u're never gonna pick up???

and secondly, Bob Kinnear is a fucking whiner. TTC employees already get paid waaaaay too much money for what they do! what the fuck?! I read somewhere that TTC employees aren't the ones whining and complaining about this shit, but it's their goddam union that is trying to get better stuff for them, when they didn't ask for it. .... so i'd like to re-instate my views of unions: they are a waste of time and tax payer's money. they may have been helpful/useful before, but now they just collect union dues from their overpaid and under-educated members while they whine and complain all fucking day. and what's hilarious is that most govnerment workers are unionized - gee, isn't that nice? we have idiots running the country. fucking unions. I hate them. all unions should be dissolved.

I hate stupid people. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment