The more i think about it, the more i wanna go!! But where am i going to stay? Who am i gonna hang out with? Will AY be in town? Am i up for exploring on my own?? i like being spoiled in asia... Can my JJ come keep me company? Can i crash in her hotel?? Can we even get tix to the concert? Will the concert be justice enough to go to HK? What else is in HK?? Do i care about the answers to these questions? I'm not sure... But i do know that i wanna go so badly!!!
So, should I go to HK anyway?
Should i go, and bear the crazy debt??
Should i go, and think of the potential scholarship as a bonus??
What to do??? I wish i was made of money... the decision would be so much easier then...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment