Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shows I currently watch

A complete list!

Here we go... (all of which i cannot miss! oh, so screwed...):
  1. Ugly Betty
  2. CSI
  3. ER (I'm catching up!!)
  4. Gossip Girl
  5. Grey's Anatomy
  6. Hell's Kitchen
  7. Heroes
  8. How I Met Your Mother
  9. Lie to Me
  10. Lost
  11. Private Practice
  12. The Amazing Race
  13. The Big Bang Theory
  14. The Mentalist

Shows I gave up on (note the brevity of this list):
  1. America's Next Top Model
  2. Dexter
  3. House

Shows I am too scared to watch (i.e. What if i get addicted to these too??  Is 14 current shows enough?!):
  1. Flashforward
  2. Glee
  3. NCIS (the only one on this list that isn't new)
  4. Trauma

... and last by not least, shows I've finished watching (i.e. i've watched all, if not >90%, of the episodes) ... this is by no means not a complete list:
  1. Battlestar Galactica (4 or 5 seasons)
  2. Friends (10 seasons)
  3. Gilmore Girls (7 seasons)
  4. Prison Break (4 seasons, yes i watched all four. it was dumb)
  5. Scrubs (8 seasons, yes i watched all 8)
  6. The Wire (4 or 5 seasons)
  7. ... i know there are more... but i need to study now.... Scratch that, I need to watch Private Practice, and The Mentalist now.... lalalaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment