On call today. it was all about the game. EVERYONE was talking about the game, before the game.
FInally, 3PM rolls around... I watched two periods, and most of the third period.
12 minutes left - i get a page.
i call the fake senior back. OBVIOUSLY, if she's giving ME a consult, that means the patient is stable, isn't gonna die, and it's not a big deal... it's only to let me learn. So i asked her, since there's only 11 minutes left, if i can come down in 11 minutes instead.
Her response??
"Patient care takes precedence over hockey games"
UH DUH!
Does she really think i'd jeopardize a patient's life over a hockey game?!?! Is she THAT dense?!?!? I hope not.
But she is truly a non-patriotic bitch, who has a GIANT POLE stuck up her fucking ass. eleven fucking minutes. just WAIT 11 minutes. Since i fucking wait for HER for fucking ever. (counting down right now.... already been waiting for 3hrs, today. waited >4hrs last time)
I mean fine, the game went to overtime, but C'MON!!!! It's THE game the watch. The fact that she's not even TRYING to catch a glimpse of it just shows how out of the loop she is. I bet she has no friends. so very very un-cool, very very un-CHILL. I hate un-chill ppl.
SO of course, after all of this, i've still NEVER heard Oh Canada live. I've NEVER seen a medal ceremony, live. fucking wonderful eh?? I was hoping to cap it off w/ the ULTIMATE anthem and the ULTIMATE medal ceremony. fucking bitch.
Conclusion #1: i love surgery - people are chill.
Conclusion #2: CANADA ROCKS!!! GO CANADA GO!!!! I am SO PROUD to be Canadian!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you would've been annoyed with the medal ceremony. i know i was. and only because stupid james duthie and his dumbass panel were TALKING OVER THE ENTIRE CEREMONY.
ReplyDelete