Monday, October 31, 2005

LeeHom!! TV!!!

WEEEE!! LeeHom was on TV!!! and i SAAAAAW IT!!! I ALWAYS miss these shows (cuz they're on the crazy chinese channel i never watch and my mom never tells me when LeeHom will be on... i think she's trying to discourage me from it... gee whiz...). BUT! On sunday, my mommy told me to cook lunch for me and my dad cuz she was doing some church thing, and i was like "NO!" ... but then i'd go hungry, so i did it... so, in the kitchen, i turned on the TV (it's a habit), and as always, it was stuck on channel 4 - the chinese channel. As i tried to hit the Channel down button (to get to the normal, engrish TV), I heard LeeHom's oh-so-lovely voice on the TV... and as the TV screen wasn't completely lit yet, I was wondering to myself if I was imagining/hearing things - cuz he was singing a song that's on the CD in the car and I need to get a new CD, cuz CD doesn't stop playing. ANYWAY. As it turned out, he really was on tv!! and i was watching him!! ... so two more songs later, the entire show ended [awww... he was their big act]. But both of those songs were LeeHom!!! YAY! and the last song was my absolute fav, and my ringtone for that matter, so i was happy. yaya!!! I wanted to record it, but i have no idea how my dad has wired the chinese channel to the VCR anymore. there's like a million wires behind the big tv... i give up trying to figure it out. anyway, point being: I SAW MY LEEHOM ON TV!!!!

and that's my story. Oh, and they messed up my badge at SickKids... and cancelled my access to the animals labs. GRRREEEAAAT! apparently, whoever gave me the pass to begin with fucked up my birthday day, and that's all they hafta change. cuz the badge expiry date is ur birthday month, 3 years after you get the initial badge... but since we all got it in september, the lady who didn't know this rule, and who gave us the badge, put all of our expiry dates as Sept. 2008. SO, the real badge-maker asked me "your birthday isn't in september is it?" fully expecting a "no, it's not"... except i was like "uh... um... no... wait..." and then thinking "yes it is... how the fuck do you know?!?! who told you???" ... but i said the right date anyway, and she gave me my badge... whoo *wipes sweat off of forehead* ... having multiple birthdays is confusing dammit!!! I need to officially change my name and birthdate now. bah!!!! and signature... I'll just do it all at once and totally confuse the hell outta absolutely everyone. yeepeee!

oh, and that hot pillow guy from the Epilepsy Gala - i think he works in my lab or one of the other labs that's attached to my lab. I think he's the one that is taking up my time on the electrophys machine. Man, the epilepsy world is small, with hot guys all abound!! HA! not really, just this one. :P

btw, i hate studying. ... once i finish this exam, maybe i'll like it again... or not hate it as much... I have no idea how this exam is gonna go... i know NOTHING about neuro, and everyone else in this class are experts. bah... i hope i do well... i need to. or i'm dropping the course. I wanna take first year courses again!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You don't know me but I stumbled upon your blog accidentally through taarfirion's blog and noticed that we share a similar passion for Leehom. I absolutely love him. My brother bumped into him in NYC. I am thinking of moving there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOOOOL!! i don't know if you'll ever check my blog again, but COOOOOOL!!!! (do you actually know Taarfirion in real life? just wondering...)
    I've never met/seen LeeHom, but i love him partly cuz he's so talented and the other part cuz he's ABC (while i'm not, we share the same "speak english without accent, dunno big chinese words" thing...)
    and i've been to NYC... how come i've never bumped into him??? ... i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete