Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Letter to moron

Dear moron:

I hate you. I thought i hated you before, but boy-oh-boy was i wrong. Before, i didn't know the true meaning of hatred - now i do. it's a horrible feeling, and i hope no one else i love will get to feel it.

The horrible, unspeakable, just plain disgusting things that you've done to your ex-wife, to your son, to ur colleagues, to ur family, and to ur niece is just... there's no proper word to describe it. there's been too many of these incidents for anyone to suspect that u just had a bad day or two. no, this is way more than that. you've shown ur character time and time again, and u're only LUCKY that some members of ur family are too stupid and unwilling to believe that u r the horrible person that you are. But i can see it, and the all-seeing billy bob can see it too. any un-blinded idiot can see it.

When you die, I will be sooooooooooo happy. no, i will be ecstatic, i will be incredibly overjoyed, delighted, thrilled, elated! I have not yet been to a funeral where i didn't cry, urs will be the one and only (unless i go to a complete stranger's funeral, then i MAY not cry, although i did cry like a big baby at Helen's dad's funeral, and i barely knew him). Wait, there may be tears - but they will be tears of JOY! I will be laughing at ur funeral. I cried at ur wife's - she wasn't very nice to me either, but she doesn't deserve what she got. You. you don't deserve anything - wait, you deserve to be tortured 'til you die. And u'd better hope that ur poor 'lil son gets u cremated, because i WILL dance on ur grave.

From the niece u've hated for 19 years who now absolutely hates you beyond comprehension.

ps. i vow to stop saying "i hate ___" from now on... i vow to say "i don't like ___" from now on.

=========
In other news...

it's great having Billy here. it's so much fun! we get to play cards!!! heheheee... and i KICKED the card-playing champions' ASSES!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I'm still sick. but i got outta volunteering cuz of it. heheheee... dun want the babies to die, that'd be bad. aiya.

need to buy a DVD burner - preferably external. and then some DVDs. ... aiya. i'm gonna burn pictures on DVDs now, instead of CDs.

'k, parents are talking about depressing things... gonna go cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment