Shu Qi is a famous actress from Taiwan, and she has been rumoured to be LH's girlfriend. But for some reason, I've never liked her. Not now, not before she was rumoured to be going out with LH, not before she starred in a movie with my other love: Takeshi Kaneshiro. Nope, i've never really liked her. But i never really knew why. Recently, I came across a forum or a blog (i don't remember), but it mentioned that she used to do pornography! Then it clicked. I remembered! i remembered my parents saying exactly that!... so i looked it up. Dunno if she did real porn, but soft-porn or whatever it's called is still porn in my head.
and that's why i don't like her. i finally have concerete reason for not liking her, not just a nagging notion... I'm sure she's a nice person (to be LH's friend), but still. Therefore, all those posts that suggest them to be a good couple - ugh!
I just can't believe she got to be close to BOTH men that i've obsessed with since grade 7!!! (obsessed with at different times) Hmm. Maybe i should do some porn too, maybe that'll lead me to them too!! Geee....
(Adam, i know what u're thinking! NO!)
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment