I ordered my iPhone last week and have been dreaming about it ever since. It's so sad, i know. But i really don't like my current (very very old) phone. I'm shocked it still functions!!!!
Anyway, the current status of my iPhone is Billing Information Received, which apparently means: UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper. Once UPS has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.
Yeepee!!!
and i change my mind. I will not be updating on China anymore. Jiuzhaigou is beautiful and that's that. Everyone should go. I've written a great guide/review of it so there. Pictures will be on Facebook in a year or so... you know, when i have time ... i.e. when i'm not dreaming about my iphone.
oh, and i also ordered and received the first three seasons of How I Met Your Mother. God i love that show!!!!!!!! It's the first and only boxed DVD set that i've ever actually purchased, THAT's how much i love the show. but who knows when i'll get to watch it... but i have it now and am loving 1) internet shopping, and 2) that i have the DVDs now so i can watch it anytime! :D
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment