Thursday, May 6, 2010

Christmas morning

There is no Christmas morning at my house.  No waking up, running downstairs, making a bee-line for the xmas tree and the presents underneath it.  There is no xmas tree.  Nor are there any presents. 

My equivalent of Christmas morning is when a parent comes back from China!  Going through their luggage is almost exactly like Christmas morning in any other household (or so i presume, having never experienced it myself).  Inevitably, there will always be something (more than one thing) in the 3-4 suitcases pour moi!  :D 

My dad came back from China today.  I had asked my aunt to buy these awesome feminine hygiene products for me (we don't have them here!).  I asked for 24 pads, about a year's supply.  but what did i end up getting???  24 PACKAGES!!  with 8 in each package, this will last me EIGHT YEARS!!!!!  I plan on having babies during this time, so it'll last me even longer!!  holy moly!!!

(i also got lotsa other stuff tho)

No comments:

Post a Comment