Sunday, June 27, 2010

quotes from bitch RN

me: Can i help you fill out an order?  we usually do that on other services and the staff will check and co-sign it
bitch: *what the fuck are you thinking look* You're a CC3.  you're not ALLOWED to write orders
me: I know that, i was just wondering if i can help fill something out
bitch: You're not ALLOWED to write orders
 
Me (walking into room): Can i help with anything?
Bitch: *what the fuck are you thinking look*  You are NOT taking this one (points to chart).
Me: o... k....
Bitch: She's staff here
(big fucking whoop?!?!)
 
Me: Can i help with anything?  (a completely different day)
Bitch: You are NOT seeing this one.  I don't care, you are NOT seeing this one. 
* I wasn't even attempting to see the patient, i couldn't care less.
 
Bitch: Go dip those urines
Me thinking *isn't that YOUR goddam job?!  wtf do you think i am?!?!?!* ... but went to dip urines anyway... followed directions on package, came back 2 minutes later to report results
Bitch: You know what i'm REALLY anal about?
me: no, what
Bitch: I hate it when students take so long ATTEMPTING to read dipsticks and then get it all wrong.  Ask me if you don't know.  It takes 3 seconds to ask me but you wasted 10 minutes dicking around in the bathroom trying to read the dipstick.
me thinking *no, you slut!  I took TWO minutes and i KNOW what i'm doing!!  it's a fucking dipstick, GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR DIPSTICK READING SKILLS!!!!*