Saturday, January 14, 2006

LeeHom

so alls i's been doin' for the past little while has been downloading these videos of leehom - him on various shows... dating way back. i is sad, i know.
Conclusion: I LOVE LEEHOM!! I love it when he speaks English, i LOOOVE it when he sings cuz he just sounds so damn GOOD!!! and i want him!!! I want him!!! Squeeky's start project "Munkee", the goal of the project is to get me a date and a *cough* in the *cough* with him!! I WANT HIM!!!! ... he's not THAT great looking, but he's just so incredibly CUTE!!! ('cept when he's rapping, i dun like it when he raps) .... and he was crying on this show with "xiao yan jie"... she has a certain way of getting to ppl, which is cool, cuz most hosts don't have that. and leehom's family bkg is good too - great family. AND, dunno if he even knows this, his grandma is so NOT from taiwan! I could tell after listening to her talk for about 2 minutes... then I made my mom watch the show and she concluded the same thing: leehom's waipo is from the north. (northern china) her accent, as subtle as it is, gave it away!!!! okay, andrew's here. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment