I'm so happy i don't have to deal with people THIS stupid! [this is why i don't teach or tutor...]
this is an email a dumbass kid sent andrew, i pasted and bolded the funny parts...:
I know it's a bad time with no introduction and i know i should apologize for this
i hope i didn't budder you.
Unlikely i want to ask you if i can take your time becasue of an huge stock in my assignment ...
May I ask you to help me to do my questions?
I know it's a bad time with no introduction and i know i should apologize for this
i hope i didn't budder you.
Unlikely i want to ask you if i can take your time becasue of an huge stock in my assignment ...
May I ask you to help me to do my questions?
Then he proceeds to send andrew the files, which were scanned upside down. basically, he wanted andrew to do his assignment FOR him. oh, and then he ENDED the email with "hello" .... uh huh... well, hello to u too.
i deal with mice and rats... they're not as stupid. actually, i think they're all smarter than this kid, even the Down's ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment